Yogurt and Honey Muffins Recipe
Yogurt and Honey Muffins
Ingredients : Makes 12
Egg, at room temperature
Lemon, grated rind
Bicarbonate of soda
- Preheat the oven to 190oC/375oF/Gas
5. Grease a 12 cup muffin tins or use paper cases.
- In a saucepan, melt the butter and
honey. Remove from the heat and set aside to cool slightly.
- In a bowl, whisk together the yogurt,
egg, lemon rind and juice. Add the butter and honey mixture. Set aside.
- In another bowl, sift together the dry
ingredients. Fold them into the yogurt mixture to blend.
- Fill the prepared cup two-thirds full.
Bake until the tops spring back when touched lightly, about 20-25
- Cool in the tin for 5 minutes before
turning out. Serve warm or at room temperature.
More Buns & Muffins Recipes