Raspberry Crumble Buns Recipe
Raspberry Crumble Buns
Ingredients : Makes 12
For the crumble topping
Light brown sugar
Lemon, grated rind
Finely chopped pecan nuts or walnuts
Dark brown sugar
- Preheat the oven to 180oC/350oF/Gas
4. Lightly grease 12 bun tray cups or use 12 paper cases.
- Sift the flour into a bowl. Add the
sugar, baking powder, salt and cinnamon, and stir to blend.
- Make a well in the centre. Place the
butter, egg and milk in the well and mix until just combined.
- Stir in the raspberries and lemon
rind. Spoon the mixture into the prepared bun try, filling the cups
almost to the top.
- For the crumble topping, mix the nuts,
dark brown sugar, flour and cinnamon in a bowl.
- Add the melted butter and stir to
- Spoon some of the crumble over each
bun. Bake until browned, about 25 minutes.
- Transfer to a wire rack to cool slightly.
More Buns & Muffins Recipes