Crunchy Muesli Muffins Recipe
Crunchy Muesli Muffins
Ingredients : Makes 10
Toasted oat cereal with raisins
Butter, melted, or corn oil
- Preheat the oven to 200oC/400oF/Gas
6. Grease 10 cups of a muffin tin or use paper cases.
- Sift the flour, baking powder and sugar
into a large mixing bowl. Add the oat cereal and stir to blend.
- In a separate bowl, combine the milk,
melted butter or corn oil and the beaten egg.
- Add to the dry
ingredients. Stir until moistened, but do not overmix.
- Spoon the mixture into the cups,
leaving room for the muffins to rise.
- Half-fill any empty cups with water.
Bake in the oven for 20 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Transfer to a wire rack to cool.
More Buns & Muffins Recipes