Cherry Marmalade Muffins Recipe
Cherry Marmalade Muffins
Ingredients : Makes 12
Self raising flour
Ground mixed spice
Glace cherries, quartered
Marmalade, to glaze
- Preheat the oven to 200oC/400oF/Gas
6. Lightly grease 12 deep muffin cups with oil.
- Sift together the flour and spice,
then stir in the sugar and glace cherries.
- Mix the marmalade with the milk and
beat into the dry ingredients with the margarine.
- Spoon into the greased cups. Bake for
20-25 minutes, until golden brown and firm.
- Turn out on to a wire rack and brush
the tops of the muffins, with warmed marmalade.
More Buns & Muffins Recipes