Blueberry and Cinnamon Muffins Recipe
Blueberry and Cinnamon
Ingredients : Makes 8
Light brown sugar
Fresh or thawed frozen blueberries
- Preheat the oven to 190oC/375oF/Gas
5. Lightly grease 8 deep muffin cups.
- With an electric mixer, beat the first
eight ingredients together until smooth. Fold in the blueberries.
- Spoon the mixture into the muffin cups, filling them two-thirds full.
- Bake until a skewer
inserted into the centre of a muffin comes out clean, about 25
- Let the muffins cool in the cups on a
wire rack for about 10 minutes then unmould them on to the wire rack.
- Allow to cool completely, to serve
More Buns & Muffins Recipes