Banana and Pecan Muffins Recipe
Banana and Pecan Muffins
Ingredients : Makes 8
Butter or margarine, at room temperature
Pecan nuts, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 190oC/375oF/Gas
5. Lightly grease 8 deep muffin cups.
- Sift the flour and baking powder into
a small bowl. Set aside.
- With an electric mixer, cream the
butter or margarine and sugar together.
- Add the egg and vanilla and bet until
fluffy. Mix in the banana.
- Add the pecan nuts. With the mixer on
low speed, beat in the flour mixture alternately with the milk.
- Spoon the mixture into the prepared
muffin cups, filling them two-thirds full.
- Bake until golden brown and a skewer
inserted into the centre of a muffin comes out clean, about 20-25
- Let the muffins cool in the cups on a
wire rack for about 10 minutes. To loosed, run a knife gently around
each muffin and unmould on to the wire rack.
- Leave to cool 10 minutes longer before
More Buns & Muffins Recipes