Marbled Brownies Recipe
Marbles Brownies Recipe
Ingredients : Makes 24
For the plain mixture
Butter, at room temperature
- Preheat the oven to 180oC/350oF/Gas
4. Then line a 33 x 23cm baking tin with greaseproof paper and grease
- Melt the chocolate and butter over a
very low heat, stirring. Set aside to cool.
- Meanwhile, beat the eggs until light
and fluffy. Gradually beat in the sugar. Sift over the flour, salt and
baking powder and fold to combine.
- Stir in the cooled chocolate mixture.
Add the vanilla and walnuts.
- Measure and set aside 475ml of the
chocolate mixture. For the plain mixture, cream the butter and cream
with an electric mixer. Add the sugar and continue beating until
- Beat in the eggs, flour and vanilla.
- Spread the unmeasured chocolate
mixture in the tin. Pour over the plain mixture. Drop spoonfuls of the
reserved chocolate mixture on top.
- With a palette knife, swirl the
mixtures to marble. Do not blend completely. Bake until just set, 35-40
- Turn out when cool and cut into
squares before serving.
More Biscuits & Cookies Recipes