Chocolate and Coconut Slices Recipe
Chocolate and Coconut
Ingredients : Makes 24
Crushed digestive biscuits
Butter or margarine, melted
Plain chocolate chips
Sweetened condensed milk
- Preheat the oven to 180oC/350oF/Gas
4. In a bowl, combine the crushed biscuits, sugar, salt and butter
- Press the mixture evenly over the base
of an ungreased 33 x 23cm baking dish.
- Sprinkle the coconut over the biscuit
base, then scatter over the chocolate chips.
- Pour the condensed milk evenly over
the chocolate. Sprinkle the walnuts on top.
- Bake in the oven for 30 minutes.
- Unmould on to a wire rack and leave to
More Biscuits & Cookies Recipes