Chocolate Chip Oat Biscuits Recipe
Chocolate Chip Oat
Ingredients : Makes 60
Bicarbonate of soda
Butter or margarine, at room temperature
Light brown sugar
- Preheat the oven to 180oC/350oF/Gas
4. Grease three or four baking sheets. Sift the flour, bicarbonate of
soda, baking powder and salt into a mixing bowl. Set aside.
- With an electric mixer, cream the
butter or margarine and the sugar together.
- Add the egg and vanilla, and beat
until light and fluffy. Add the flour mixture and beat on low speed
until thoroughly blended.
- Stir in the rolled oats and plain
chocolate chips, mixing well with a wooden spoon. The dough should be
- Drop heaped teaspoonfuls on to the
baking sheets, about 2.5cm apart. Bake until just firm around the edges
but still soft in the centers, about 15 minutes.
- With a palette knife, transfer the
biscuits to a wire rack to cool.
More Biscuits & Cookies Recipes