Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
Chocolate Chip Cookies
Ingredients : Makes 24
Butter or margarine, at room temperature
Dark brown sugar
Bicarbonate of soda
- Preheat the oven to 180oC/350oF/Gas
4. Lightly grease two large baking sheets. With an electric mixer, cream
the butter or margarine and both the sugars together until light and
- In another bowl, mix the egg and the
vanilla essence, then gradually beat into the butter mixture.
- Sift over the flour, bicarbonate of
soda and salt and stir.
- Add the chocolate chips and walnuts,
and mix to combine well.
- Place heaped teaspoonful of the dough
5 cm apart on the baking sheets. Bake in the oven until lightly colored,
about 10-15 minutes.
- Transfer to a wire rack to cool.
More Biscuits & Cookies Recipes