Apricot Yogurt Cookies Recipe
Apricot Yogurt Cookies
Ingredients : Makes 16
Light muscovado sugar
Chopped ready-to-eat dried apricots
Flaked hazelnuts or almonds
Sunflower oil demerara sugar, to sprinkle
- Preheat the oven to 190oC/375oF/Gas
5. Lightly oil a large baking sheet.
- Sift together the flour, baking powder
and cinnamon. Stir in the oats, sugar, apricots and nuts.
- Beat together the yogurt and oil, then
stir evenly into the mixture to make a firm dough. If necessary, add a
little more yogurt.
- Use your hands to roll the mixture
into about 16 small balls, place on the baking sheet and flatten with a
- Sprinkle with demarara sugar. Bake for
15 - 20 minutes or until firm and golden brown.
- Transfer to a wire rack to cool.
- Store in an airtight container.
More Biscuits & Cookies Recipes